Description of the Project :
The Triodos Microfinance Fund primarily invests, either directly or indirectly, in microfinance institutions (MFIs), that provide funding to small and medium-sized enterprises (SME FIs) and other relevant financial institutions with a solid track record.
Innpact contribution :
Innpact supported the Triodos Microfinance Fund on the financial model.
- Name : Triodos Microfinance Fund
- Inception : 2008
- Initiators : Triodos Bank
- Investment Manager: Triodos Investment Management
- Sector : Microfinance
- Geographic Focus : Latin America, Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe
- Type : Debt & Equity Fund
- Info : www.triodos.com