Description of the Project :
JAÏDA, is a financing fund for microfinance institutions (MFIs) in Morocco. It was established as a Moroccan limited company and approved by the Central Bank of Morocco.
The main objectives pursued by the Fund are:
- Facilitate the financing of all MFIs to improve access to credit for micro-entrepreneurs in Morocco;
- Raise funding from private sources and attract new private capital to the microfinance sector;
- Foster the institutional development of MFIs.
Innpact Contribution :
Design of a technical assistance facility for Morrocan enterprises
- Name : Jaida - MicroCredit and technical assistance to Morrocan enterprises
- Inception : June 2007
- Initiators : KfW
- Geographic Focus : North Africa
- Type : Found
- Info : http://www.microfinance.ma/