(Senior) Consultant in Impact Finance
Job Offer – (Senior) Consultant in Impact Finance
(Full-time/40 hours per week, permanent position, Luxembourg, starting as soon as possible)
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of $ 6 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth and launch new projects, we are seeking a highly entrepreneurial individual to join our team.
The role of the (Senior) Consultant in Impact Finance is
- To assist fund initiators in the design, set-up and during the early years of operations of innovative impact finance structures.
- To lead projects for clients and research & development activities.
- Lead fund set-up projects to support the promoter in the design of the vehicle including definition with the promoter of the preliminary fund concept, assistance in the analysis of the investment market demand and of the potential investors, development of the investment strategy, elaboration of financial models, design of the investment structure, analysis of cash flow schemes of investment strategies/cases, policies and procedures.
- Lead the implementation of the vehicle designed: support the preparation of the business plan and marketing materials for the distribution of the vehicle, selection of service providers, coordinate the drafting of legal documentations, assistance in the closing phase.
- Support the Fund initiator in the identification and acquisition of potential investors through the development of an appropriate investor strategy, negotiation of investor documents, preparation of the first closing.
- Prepare client deliverables that include, strategy presentations, concept notes, research documents and financial models and supervise the preparation done by consultants and junior consultants if applicable.
- Support the Head of Advisory Services in the design of proposals and answers to call for projects.
- Actively participate to the development of new services, knowledge and tools to expand services of Innpact
- Participate actively and sometimes lead research & business development activities.
The (Senior) Consultant will report to the Head of Advisory Services.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- You are passionate about impact investing and want to leverage your fund expertise to support the emergence of innovative impact funds and impact advisors
- A university graduate in Finance/Business Administration, preferably with a CFA certification or MBA.
- An investment vehicle professional with minimum 5 years’ experience in the structuring or management of alternative investment vehicles preferably in Impact Funds or Private Equity/Infrastructure funds
- Excellent understanding of fund management and operational mechanisms including investment process, legal, governance, operational, valuation, reporting, investors relations.
- Experience working with a range of investors such as development finance institutions, families, high net worth individuals, foundations and financial institutions.
- Sound understanding of the impact investing landscape and impact management standards principles
- Knowledge and track record with multiple fund domiciles including outside Europe is an asset.
- An excellent project manager with strong organizational and planning skills
- Expert in complex financial modelling with Excel.
- Able to lead negotiation processes at a senior level.
- Able to work in full autonomy, proactive and with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English. Excellent oral and written skills
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development, and ethical values
- The opportunity to interact professionally and frequently with major Luxembourg and international service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org .