Senior Compliance Officer
(Full-time/40 hours per week), permanent position, Mid-Senior level, starting as soon as possible.
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation and the first impact finance AIFM in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialized consulting services in the establishment and management of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 8 billion, providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Compliance AML Officer for the authorized AIFM of Innpact group, Innpact Fund Management S.A. The AIFM manages private equity and private debt regulated alternative investment fund vehicles and RAIFs in sustainable finance.
The Senior Compliance Officer will report to (i) the Conducting Officer responsible for the compliance function of the AIFM and (ii) to the board of directors of the AIFM.
Job description - Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for AIFM compliance activity including anti money laundering and counter terrorist financing responsibilities, managing the day-to-day activities, including control, advisory and reporting.
- Support the Conducting Officer with compliance duties for the AIFM.
- Perform the RC role for funds managed and not managed by the AIFM;
- In charge of the management, record keeping, monitoring and analytical functions involved with Know-Your Client (KYC) procedures, anti-fraud, Anti Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) in Luxembourg, for funds managed by the AIFM
- Perform and coordinate the AML KYC screenings using the AML KYC tools
- Conduct on-boarding, ongoing & periodic due diligence on relationships
- Monitoring & oversight of delegated AML tasks including those performed by service providers
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence on investments
- Support the RR on the AML/CFT matters.
- Perform AML reporting (Board, Regulator, Clients…)
- Perform and develop the Compliance Monitoring Plan of the AIFM.
- Develop and maintain Compliance policies and procedures
- Advise on regulatory matters impacting the AIFM's activities.
- Perform Compliance reporting (Board, Regulator, Clients ...)
- Active role in the preparation of reports related to the Authorities & internal Governance forums (Board & Management team)
- Developing and implementing the compliance required training program for the staff of the AIFM;
- Participate to the AIFM Board meetings and committees;
- Be the point of contact for the CSSF and any other authorities in compliance matters related to the AIFM and its clients;
- Monitor the laws, regulations and market practices in Luxembourg for the activities listed above, on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in the implementation and development of all the regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Advise on compliance issues by informing about new and amended regulation which have an impact on the AIFM or its clients
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in Luxembourg as Compliance officer
- Master’s Degree in Law, Finance or an equivalent
- Deep knowledge on Luxembourg regulations applicable to AIFMs and AIFs
- Fluency in English, any additional language is an asset
- Previous approval from the CSSF as compliance officer or proven experience dealing directly with the CSSF will be considered a strong asset
- Interest in sustainable and impact finance
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships with key stakeholders
- Solid analytical skills with attention to details, and a structured approach to working and solving problems
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills and evolve within the HR Team.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV via our dedicated platform.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.