Reporting Solutions Analyst - SQL & VBA Expert
Portfolio Management Team
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Reporting Solutions Analyst with sound expertise in SQL Database management and VBA solutions.
- The Reporting Solutions Analyst will support the Portfolio Management team in producing informative high-quality reports for the decision-making bodies of the funds supported by Innpact. The Analyst will therefore maintain existing SQL and VBA based reporting solutions and design, develop and implement new ad hoc reporting solutions.
- The Reporting Solutions Analyst will also support other teams of Innpact in the automation of various reports production and the creation and maintenance of internal databases.
- Improving the existing portfolio management reporting tools and templates by automating certain workflows through VBA coding and SQL queries with the aim of enhancing efficiency and reliability
- Manage, develop and maintain the Innpact's Databases (Local MS Access & Cloud SQL Database)
- Responsible for data integration, design, modeling, and governance as well as the development, automation, and maintenance of various business functions
- Creating linkages between MIS reporting tools and templates in order to further develop integrated portfolio, risk and fund management system
- Creating/revising procedures aligned with changes in the information management system she/he will have implemented
- Supporting the other teams of Innpact by designing IT solutions to produce various reports/dashboards based on internal databases and business intelligence software such as PowerBI
- Automate certain repetitive tasks through the creation of VBA based solutions to increase the efficiency and performance of the company
- Generally support Innpact in the design, development and implementation of its Management Information System
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- A university graduate in either finance or computer science with a minimum of 2 years proven experience in VBA coding and SQL Database management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Ideally with first experience with PowerBI
- Minimum 1 year of experience in designing and implementing complex reporting tools
- Able to translate duties as assigned under minimal supervision
- Sound understanding of Investment Funds management is considered an asset
- Fluent in English. French and/or German would be a plus
- Aspiring to work in a small and dynamic private company
- Eager to participate to the development of impact finance
- A person whose goals in life are fully in line with our development and social values
- Flexible, organised, pro-active, communicative, stress-resistant, independant and team player
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environement in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- The possibility to be, personally, in contact with major international microfinance service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the operational management of impact finance funds.