(Part-time/20 hours per week, permanent position, starting as soon as possible)
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of $ 6 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth and launch new projects, we are looking for a part time Marketing Officer who will report to the Head of Finance and Administration.
The role of the Marketing Officer, on a group level, is to:
- Translate the Sales and marketing strategy of the organisation into the yearly marketing plan.
- Coordinate the marketing actions and digital presence of the organisation as defined in the plan. Monitor the outcome of your actions and their impact on sales leads and opportunities.
- Advise the Management Committee on marketing and external communication topics.
Your responsibilities on a group level:
- Definition of the yearly marketing action plan to be validated by the Management Committee.
- Coordination of the marketing actions and planning.
- Monitoring of the websites for the group and on ad-hoc requests for clients.
- Coordination of professional publications.
- Coordination of the digital presence.
- Coordination of actions to promote services and to supporting the launching of projects and new activities.
- Coordination of the presence in conferences in Luxembourg and on an international level.
- Development and monitoring of the commercial material.
- Development of content for the Innpact Academy platform. Advice to the trainers to develop their training material.
- Follow-up of the marketing trends and advise to the Management Committee.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- A university graduate, or equivalent diploma in Letters or Communication.
- An experience in a similar position with minimum 3 years’ experience in communication, copywriting, or marketing.
- A strong interest for impact finance.
- Project management skills.
- Creativity and innovation.
- An experience in tools and technology for the design and development of e-learning contents.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. French or German is considered as a plus.
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development, and ethical values
- The opportunity to interact professionally and frequently with major Luxembourg and international service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at email@example.com
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients, and values.