Junior Fund Manager
Fund Management Services
The Junior Fund Manager will be part of the Fund Management Services team supporting the management of various impact finance funds. The Junior Fund Manager will be in charge of data collection and report production for the Investment committee and the Board of the impact finance funds and on an ad-hoc basis, involving frequent interaction with the Investment Advisors and other service providers. The Junior Fund Manager will also support the team with administrative and operational tasks.
You will play an integral part of a fast-paced team in charge of portfolio and fund management services at Innpact. The Fund Management Services team is a growing team and your role is expected to evolve with the inclusion of additional impact finance funds.
- Support the team on the preparation of periodic portfolio monitoring reports and participate in improving the existing reporting tools and templates
- Liaise with Investment Advisors and other service providers in relation to regular reporting activities and ad-hoc projects
- Organise and maintain the document management system supporting the portfolio management activity of the impact finance funds;
- Support the organisation of Investment Committee meetings including organisation, logistics and admin aspects
- Support the team with review of quarterly NAV calculations of the impact finance funds
- Compile minutes of regular and ad-hoc meetings of the team and maintain an updated list of action points
- Assist in the drafting and update of internal procedures.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services. You are reliable, organized with attention to details and eager to support the development of impact finance initiatives.
- A university graduate in Finance/Business Administration.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development, and ethical values.
- The opportunity to interact professionally and frequently with major Luxembourg and international service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.