Junior Fund Manager
Fund Management Services
(Full-time/40 hours per week, permanent position, starting as soon as possible)
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
The Junior Fund Manager will be responsible for data collection and report production for the Investment committee and the Board of the impact funds, involving frequent interaction with the Investment Advisors and other service providers. The Junior Fund Manager will also support the team with administrative and operational tasks.
You will play an integral part of a fast-paced team in charge of portfolio and fund management services at Innpact. The Fund Management Services team is a growing team, and your role is expected to evolve with the inclusion of additional impact finance funds.
• Support the data collection for the portfolio database, including corporate, financial, AML, ESG and impact data and review for consistency.
• Support the preparation of periodic portfolio monitoring reports and participate in improving the existing reporting tools and templates.
• Support the organization and preparation of Investment Committee meetings.
• Organise and maintain the document management system supporting the portfolio management activity.
• Assist in the drafting and update of internal procedures.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services. You are reliable, organized with attention to details and eager to support the development of impact finance initiatives.
• A university graduate in Finance/Business Administration.
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
We offer you…
A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development, and ethical values.
The opportunity to interact professionally and frequently with major Luxembourg and international service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters.
A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.