Junior Financial Controller
(Full-time/40 hours per week, permanent position, starting as soon as possible)
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation and the first impact finance AIFM in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 6 billion, providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our constant growth, we are looking for a Junior Financial Controller to support the Financial Controller, to whom you will report, in the following activities of the Innpact Group (3 entities based in Luxembourg and in Mauritius):
- Financial & performance analysis
- Budgeting & treasury
- Accounting review (no booking) & coordination
This role will enable you to learn from the incumbent Financial Controller and gradually become his full back-up.
- Update & take responsibility of the financial data in different tools & databases.
- Prepare data for reports aimed at financial analysis and company steering.
- Support the Financial Controller in the activities of: budgeting & reporting, defining and following-up on the financial processes, and, gradually, in audit processes.
- Participate in the development of Excel based tools, databases and reports.
- Marginally support in the accounting activities (statement review and organisation of closings).
- Support system-users for level-1 issues.
- Your wish is to align your job with your values, which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- You own a University Bachelor or Master / Professional Certification in (chartered-) accounting or in financial audit, or controlling (with advanced accounting knowledge).
- Highly proficient with Excel (basics in VBA and pivot tables, as a minimum).
- A basic understanding of database logics is an advantage.
- Highly analytical & hands-on,
- with attention to details,
- organised & proactive,
- team player, with high work ethics and a thorough understanding of why processes matter.
- A minimum of 1 year relevant experience/apprenticeship, and/or several significant internships.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English – French and/or German would be an advantage.
- A challenging and very diversified position, with numerous opportunities to learn, and to take responsibilities in the design, construction and continuous improvement of financial management reporting processes & tools.
- A motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some technical tests in VBA and accounting are part of the selection process.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.