Internship Offer – Graphic Design / PowerPoint Presentation Design Intern
We are currently offering a Graphic Design/PowerPoint Presentation Design Internship.
- The objective of the intership is to create, update and maintain a library of presentations that tell the story through clean, concise and well-organized slides.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Thorough ability to navigate the PowerPoint, including shortcuts and animations (Prezi a plus)
- Understanding of information design and creative storytelling within a presentation format
- Bachelor's degree in design, marketing, communications or related field is desired.
- Ability to find, create, and build graphics, such as icons
- Exceptional attention to detail and an eye for visual consistency and formatting, with emphasis on accuracy, speed, and quality
- Experience working in the advertising world, including familiarity with pitching/new business efforts is considered an asset
- A person whose goals in life are fully in line with our development and social values
- Fluent in English
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environement in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- The possibility to be, personally, in contact with major international microfinance service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters.
- A challenging and very diversified internship with the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the operational management of impact finance funds.