Impact Finance Trainee
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of $ 6 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- Collection, analysis and reporting of data linked to impact finance
- Assist in prospects’ research, organization, and stakeholder management
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, briefing notes, meeting minutes and reports
- Assist in the creation and proofreading of internal and external communications materials, including media publications, blogs, press releases, etc.
- Support in network development by monitoring in relevant external events
- Other ad hoc outreach, research and administrative tasks
- You are in the process of obtaining or you have just obtained your Bachelor or Master’s degree in Management, Economics, Finance, Administration and/or in Sustainability
- You have excellent writing, editing and communication skills in English. French is an advantage
- You are interested and strongly motivated by sustainable finance and impact finance
- You have a creative and proactive personality
- You present strong team spirit and a dynamic personality
- You can handle multiple tasks, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit and flexible attitude
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our website www.innpact.com to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.