Impact Finance, Senior Fund Manager
Fund Management Services
(Full-time/40 hours per week, permanent position, starting as soon as possible)
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of $ 6 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
We are currently looking for a Senior Fund Manager to oversee the day-to-day administrative and operational activities of our clients, notably the Microfinance Enhancement Facility (“MEF”), a $700m microfinance multilayered debt fund, supported by leading Development Banks. The Senior Fund Manager will report directly to the Head of Fund Management Services and supervise a team of (Junior) Fund Managers. He/she will be responsible for all matters related to regulatory, compliance and financial operations, including:
- Oversee all fund operational activities including, fund valuations, budget monitoring, cash management, financial reporting, regulatory reporting etc.
- Liaise with the fund administrator, investment advisors and external auditors to ensure efficient and timely delivery of fund valuations and financial statements.
- Manage the relationship with fund administrators and other service providers, monitor their performance and liaise with them to resolve operational issues.
- Provide operational support in relation to fund distribution efforts, including interaction with prospective investors, on-boarding of investors and ongoing operational engagements with investors.
- Add value across functions and reinforce existing risk framework and regulatory monitoring process.
- Lead bespoke projects and increase efficiencies in the fund operations process, data management systems and reporting processes.
- Support the Board of Directors, and more particularly the Chairperson, in all corporate and administrative matters.
- Organise, and participate in all meetings of the Board of Directors and ensure adequate follow up of decisions made.
- Liaise with the fund administrator and legal counsel on the organisation of general meetings.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong desire to align his/her job to deliver sustainable and responsible services and is highly motivated to support the development of the impact finance sector.
- Degree in Finance/Business Administration and/or Engineering with a minimum of 7 years of relevant financial and operational experience.
- Excellent financial literacy skills, in-depth understanding and hands-on accounting experience with alternative investment funds (LuxGAAP and IFRS).
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial market regulation, including AML/KYC.
- Ideally, an experience in relation to impact investment strategies and blended finance mandates (public-private partnerships).
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Critical thinker, proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Strong presentation skills and assertiveness.
- Excellent written and spoken English. French is considered a plus.
We offer you:
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development, and ethical values.
- The opportunity to interact professionally and frequently with major Luxembourg and international service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients, and values.