Impact Finance, Senior Fund Manager
Fund Management Services
(Full-time/40 hours per week, permanent position, starting as soon as possible)
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialized consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of $ 6 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
We are currently looking for a Senior Fund Manager to oversee the Asset and Liability management activities of our clients, including the Microfinance Enhancement Facility (“MEF”), a $700m microfinance multilayered debt fund, supported by leading Development Banks. The Senior Fund Manager will report directly to the Head of Fund Management Services and supervise a team of Fund Managers. He/she will be responsible for all matters related to asset and liability management activities of the MEF, together with the Board and the Asset and Liability Management Committee (the “ALCO”), and notably:
- Perform projections of portfolio and liability performance and advice on actions to improve and optimize the capital structure of the Fund
- Monitor and mitigate any mismatch related to currency exchange, interest rate, and maturity
- Oversee the placement of liquid assets and manage relationships with stakeholders
- Oversee the monitoring, valuation, and reporting of the Fund’s hedging positions and the impact on each respective investment as well as the global portfolio
- Recommend the global hedging approach of the Fund in close collaboration with the hedging advisor of the Fund
- Manage the preparation and coordination of quarterly ALCO meetings, making recommendations on ALM strategy and ad-hoc issues, including a critical review of material received by the external advisors and service providers
- Support the internal teams in Fund quarterly NAV review and annual audit process
- Participate in the Fund distribution efforts including fund-raising strategy, support on marketing material preparation, interaction with prospective investors, and on-boarding of investors
The Senior Fund Manager will furthermore be expected to actively participate in various client- and development projects by applying his/her expertise in asset and liability management, treasury management and capital markets.
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong desire to align his/her job to deliver sustainable and responsible services and is highly motivated to support the development of the impact finance sector
- A masters degree in Finance/Business Administration and/or Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the asset and liability management of alternative investment funds.
- An experience in financial structuring.
- Ideally, an experience in relation to impact investment strategies and blended finance mandates (public-private partnerships)
- Strong proficiency in Excel and financial modelling
- Hands-on team leader with excellent people management skills
- Critical thinker, proactive problem-solving attitude
- Strong presentation skills and assertiveness
- Excellent written and spoken English. French, Spanish and/or German is a plus.
We offer you:
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills
- An opportunity to work in the forefront of impact finance, combining financial services, sustainable development, and ethical values
- The opportunity to interact professionally and frequently with major international investment advisors, fund promoters, and banks
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to participate in shaping the future developments of our business and support our clients in reaching their objectives
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at email@example.com.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients, and values.