Impact Finance, Senior Fund Manager
Fund Management Services
(Full-time/40 hours per week, permanent position, starting as soon as possible)
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialized consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of $ 6 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Senior Fund Manager to lead the portfolio management activities of the Fund Management Services team. You will play an integral part of a fast-paced team and provide supervision to more junior team members. The team works closely with the Investment Advisors and provides essential input to the Investment Committee and the Board of Directors of a leading global microfinance debt fund. The role is expected to evolve as the team grows with the inclusion of additional impact funds. The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years finance experience in global markets, specifically in providing debt financing to financial institutions, with preference given to experience as an investment analyst or risk manager
- A university degree in Finance, Business Administration and/or Engineering
- Excellent written and spoken English, good presentation skills and assertiveness
- Daily interaction with the Investment Advisors of the Fund and support related to the Fund’s investments and investment strategy
- Manage the investment decision process and supervise recording of Investment Committee meetings and decisions
- Review of the material received by the Investment Advisors (investment proposals, changes to terms of investment requests, reports and memos), assessment of compliance with Fund’s internal guidelines
- Preparation and coordination of the Investment Committee meetings internally and with external parties
- Preparation and review of periodic portfolio monitoring reports and presenting to the Investment Committee and the Board of Directors of the Fund
- Liaise with the Fund’s Investment Advisors and other service providers for ad-hoc and longer-term projects
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development, and ethical values
- The opportunity to interact professionally and frequently with major Luxembourg and international service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients, and values.