Impact Finance Legal Officer
Innpact is a leading impact finance specialist providing advisory and third-party fund management services. Our team has unrivalled expertise in designing and structuring impact funds and blended finance vehicles. We work with fund managers, sponsors, and investors around the world on impact investing projects totalling more than USD 6 billion targeting the Sustainable Development Goals
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. We are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Innpact Fund Management SA has been authorised as the only third-party AIFM exclusively dedicated to impact investment funds, building on the in-depth knowledge and expertise of Innpact.
- You will support investment funds, for which Innpact acts as Board Advisor, in corporate, regulatory and legal matters. You will:
- update and review the prospectus/offering memorandum and other legal documents
- assist in the preparation of board meetings and general meetings of shareholders
- You will support fund promoters in the design of alternative investment vehicles including: definition with the promoter of the preliminary fund concept, design of the investment structure, selection of the appropriate legal form, drafting of the Term Sheet and support in negotiations with potential investors.
- You will participate and assist promoters in the process of the structuring and the establishment of alternative investment funds by drafting and reviewing the legal documentation of the alternative investment vehicles designed by the team: term sheet, offering memorandum, articles of incorporation, investors’ agreements, investment management agreements, other service provider agreements, etc.
- You will provide legal services to the AIFM. You will:
- review all legal documents of clients of the AIFM,
- support the review of investment documents.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values
- European law degree / University graduate in Law
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in a Luxembourg based AIFM, asset management company or depositary as legal officer or as legal counsel in a law firm with experience in Luxembourg law.
- Compliance and AML /CTF knowledge/experience will be highly considered
- Pro-active and eager to learn
- Team player
- Interested and motivated by sustainable finance and impact finance
- Aspiring to work for and to take on responsibilities in a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English and French. German is an advantage.
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a developing and innovative sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- Exposure to emerging private equity and private debt impact funds with a wide range of impact strategies and legal structures.
- An opportunity to work in impact finance which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- An opportunity to work with the first certified B-Corp in Luxembourg.
- The possibility to be in direct contact with major international impact finance players including fund promotors, fund managers, investment advisors, legal counterparties and other service providers.
- A small and flexible team working in close collaboration with all partners.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.