Impact Finance, Junior Fund Manager
Fund Management Services
(Full-time/40 hours per week, permanent position, starting as soon as possible)
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialized consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of $ 6 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
We are currently looking for a Junior Fund Manager to support our day-to-day operation. The Junior Fund Manager will be responsible for providing corporate secretarial and management support to our clients as well as supporting the team with administrative and operational tasks.
You will play an integral part of a fast-paced team in charge of portfolio and fund management services at Innpact. The Fund Management Services team is a growing team and your role is expected to evolve with the inclusion of additional impact finance funds.
- Lead the organization of Board meetings including the convening of the meetings, preparation of the agenda, preparation of Board reports and compiling of other supporting meeting material
- Lead the organization of regular and ad-hoc meetings with the stakeholders of our clients (Investment Advisors, Fund Managers, service providers)
- Document minutes of regular and ad-hoc meetings, highlight and follow up on action points
- Liaise closely with the accountants and auditors of our clients and support the review of annual financial reporting and audit process
- Organize payment of invoice and monitor the use of budgets
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports and participate in improving the existing reporting tools and templates
- Organise and maintain the document management system supporting the activity of our clients
- Support the team in preparing and organizing internal procedures and processes
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services. You are reliable, organized with attention to details and eager to support the development of impact finance initiatives.
- A university graduate in Finance/Business Administration
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development, and ethical values
- The opportunity to interact professionally and frequently with major Luxembourg and international service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at email@example.com.
Please refer to our website www.innpact.com to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.