Impact Finance, Fund Manager
Fund Management Services
(Full-time/40 hours per week, permanent position, starting as soon as possible)
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialized consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of $ 6 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
We are currently looking for a Fund Manager to manage the day-to-day operation and compliance of our clients, as well as overseeing AML/KYC services. Our clients are self-managed impact funds and fund managers investing in areas such as microfinance, climate finance, agriculture and healthcare worldwide. The Fund Manager will be responsible for all matters related to regulatory, compliance and financial operations, notably:
Operations and compliance:
- Manage all fund operational activities including NAV control, financial reporting, budget monitoring, cash management, etc.
- Manage the relationship with fund administrators and other service providers, monitor their performance and liaise with them to resolve operational issues
- Manage all tax and regulatory compliance and reporting in relation to our client’s investment activities, add value across functions and reinforce existing compliance and regulatory monitoring process
- Lead bespoke projects and increase efficiencies in the fund operations process, data management systems and reporting processes
- Provide advice and support to clients and colleagues on AML/KYC compliance related matters, on regulatory and compliance developments and trends and impact
- AML oversight and monitoring on behalf of our clients, including screening, due diligence, and regular reporting
- Interact with and serve as a point of contact for the CSSF, FIU and any other authorities in compliance matters
- Assist our clients in establishing, implementing, maintaining, and reviewing their AML/CFT policy and the respective procedures and policies
- Monitor and assess on a regular basis (at least annually) the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures, policies and procedures put in place by the team and our clients, as well as the actions taken to remedy any deficiencies
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong desire to align his/her job to deliver sustainable and responsible services and is highly motivated to support the development of the impact finance sector
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Law or Business Administration with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within the fund services industry in Luxembourg (including fund accounting, audit, transfer agency, compliance, etc.)
- Excellent financial literacy skills, in-depth understanding, and hands-on accounting experience with AIFs (LuxGAAP and IFRS)
- Excellent knowledge on Luxembourg AML and AIF compliance laws and good general knowledge and understanding of financial market regulation
- Solid analytical skills with attention to details, and a structured approach to working and solving problems
- Critical thinking and proactive problem-solving attitude
- Good presentation skills and assertiveness
- Excellent written and spoken English. French is considered a plus
We offer you:
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development, and ethical values
- The opportunity to interact professionally and frequently with major Luxembourg and international service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at email@example.com.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients, and values.