Impact Finance Fund Management Consultant
Fund Management Services
(Full-time/40 hours per week, permanent position, starting as soon as possible)
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation and the first impact finance AIFM in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 6 billion, providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a full time Impact Finance Fund Management Consultant.
- The Fund Management Consultant will be part of the Fund Management Services team supporting the management of various impact finance funds. The Consultant will be responsible for daily interaction with the Investment Advisors of a large global microfinance debt fund. You will play an integral part of a fast-paced team in charge of portfolio and fund management. The team provides essential input to the Investment Committee and the Board of Directors of the Fund. The role is expected to evolve as the team grows with the inclusion of additional impact funds.
- Coordinate portfolio and asset-liability management reporting (including recurrent and ad-hoc reports) to the Investment Committee and the Board of Directors of the Fund and present them at their monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Oversee cash management and placement of liquid assets in accordance with the fund investment guidelines and quarterly cash management strategy as approved by the investment committee.
- Support the team in the preparation of periodic portfolio monitoring reports and participate in improving the existing reporting tools and templates with the objective of automating reporting.
- Review and approve quarterly NAV calculations and support audit processes.
- Support maintenance of the document management system related to the portfolio management activity of the Fund.
- Liaise with the Fund’s Investment Advisors and other service providers for ad-hoc and longer-term projects.
- Support the organisation of Investment Committee meetings including organisation / logistics/ admin aspects.
- Compile minutes of monthly Investment Committee meetings.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services. You are eager to support the development of microfinance and more generally impact finance.
- A university graduate in Finance/Business Administration.
- With 3-4 years’ experience in the finance industry, with preference given to experience in a Luxembourg ManCo.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development, and ethical values.
- The opportunity to interact professionally and frequently with major Luxembourg and international service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.