Impact Finance Consultant
To support our growth, we are currently looking for an Impact Finance Consultant within the Advisory Team designing and implementing impact finance vehicles for Clients.
- The Impact Finance Consultant will support the Avisory Team in the development, the promotion and the implementation of impact finance vehicles.
- The Impact Finance Consultant will also support the team with administrative and operational tasks for the daily project management, the preparation of presentations and the handling of timelines and deliverables for the different projects and mandates.
- Support the Advisory Team design of the vehicle including fund concept, investment and investors strategy, elaboration of financial models, analysis of cash flow schemes of investmet strategies/cases and support in the negotiation with potential investors.
- Support the Advisory Team in the implementation of the vehicle designed: assist in the preparation of the business plan and marketing materials for the distribution of the vehicle, policies and procedures, investment processes, reporting templates, risk management processes, assistance in the closing phase.
- Preparing client deliverables that include strategy presentations, concept notes, research documents and financial models.
- Support in project management, including working closely with senior consultants to plan and manage project work plans, timelines and deliverables.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- Your are passionate about impact finance / climate finance - a preliminary experience with the impact finance funds sector is considered as an asset.
- An university graduate in Finance/Business Administration.
- A finance professional with minimum 3 years' experience within investment banking, private equity, venture capital, asset management or related fields.
- An excellent project manager and strongly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral.
- Proactive, professional and hardworking with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environement in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- The possibility to be, personally, in contact with major international microfinance service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the operational management of impact finance funds.