(Part-time/20 hours per week, permanent position, starting as soon as possible)
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation and the first impact finance AIFM in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialized consulting services in the establishment and management of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 6 billion, providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are looking for a HR Officer who will report to the Head of HR.
- A diversified HR role including HR Administration, Training coordination, support for recruitment activities and HR projects on a group level.
Under the supervision of the Head of HR, you will:
- Handle daily HR administrative matters and questions.
- Handle employment contracts.
- Keep the HR tool up to date.
- Handle payroll coordination with the external services provider.
- Handle management of absences.
- Prepare reports for the Head of HR and the Management.
- Handle the filing for HR personal data and documents.
- Coordinate the registration to trainings.
- Handle the training co-funding procedure and individual training leaves.
- Monitor training budgets.
- Coordinate the performance management process.
- Support the Head of HR and team leaders in the recruitment process.
- Support the Head of HR in various HR projects.
- Ensure the communication with the providers and the administrations.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- A University graduate - ideally in HR, business, finance, economics or accounting.
- A HR professional with to 3-5 years’ experience in Luxembourg.
- Confirmed knowledge of the Luxembourg labour law.
- Confirmed knowledge of the payroll calculation in Luxembourg.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm and evolving in a career in HR.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite. French would be an asset.
- Confirmed experience with Excel and Word.
- Well organized, precise, with a desire to learn and experience new situations in an innovative and pragmatic way.
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills, and evolve within the HR Team.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.