Head of Finance and Administration
Finance & Office Management
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation and the first impact finance AIFM in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 6 billion providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Head of Finance and Administration.
- Manage all matters in relation to Finance (including Accounting, tax, audit and Corporate Administration), Marketing, Facility Management and IT for the Innpact group
- Develop financial and operational strategies of the group and its companies
- Report to the Chairperson of the Management Committee.
- Manage and lead the team members working for Finance, Marketing, Facility Management and IT, including mentoring and people development
- All financial, tax, accounting, audit and corporate administration matters of the Innpact group
- All the support activities of the group such as Marketing, Facility Management and IT
- Implement appropriate systems, softwares and tools to accompany the growth of the group
- Support the Management Committees and the Boards of the various companies of the Innpact group in all budgeting, business planning and company management aspects
- Consolidation of all group companies
- Responsible for compliance with corporate laws and procedures
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services
- A University master - ideally in business, finance, economics or accounting
- A finance professional with minimum 10 years’ experience in senior roles in finance functions ideally in Luxembourg with strong knowledge of VAT, taxation …
- Strong expertise in business planning and budgeting with advanced Excel skills
- A confirmed experience in project management with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Effective communication and influencing skills to build effective relationships across the business
- Methodical, organised, efficient and effective
- Attention to detail and strong analytical background
- An entrepreneurial mindset, aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm
- Fluency in both written and spoken French and English is a pre-requisite – Any other language would be an advantage
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility.
- The opportunity to contribute to the management, supervision and coaching of a team of peer professionals.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at email@example.com.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.