Compliance & AML Officer
(Full-time/40 hours per week with a possibility of a part-time contract), permanent position, starting as soon as possible).
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation and the first impact finance AIFM in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialized consulting services in the establishment and management of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 6 billion, providing significant contributions to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Compliance AML Officer for the authorized AIFM of Innpact group, Innpact Fund Management S.A. The Compliance AML Officer will report to (i) the Conducting Officer responsible for the compliance function of the AIFM and (ii) to the board of directors of the AIFM.
The AIFM manages private equity and private debt regulated alternative investment fund vehicles in sustainable finance.
Job description - Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the AIFM in establishing, implementing, maintaining, and reviewing its compliance policy and the respective procedures and policies, designed to detect any risk of failure by the AIFM to comply with its AIFM obligations pursuant to any applicable laws
- Ensure good corporate governance of the AIFM (prepare agendas, papers and minutes for board meetings, committees and shareholders meetings and follow up on action points and reportings
- Provide compliance advice and support to the business and management of the AIFM in compliance related matters, in particular on regulatory and compliance developments and trends, AML/KYC and investment management matters
- Monitor and assess on a regular basis (at least annually) the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures, policies and procedures put in place by the AIFM as well as the actions taken to remedy any deficiencies in the AIFM's compliance with its obligations
- Assist and advise the senior management of the AIFM on compliance issues particularly by informing the latter about new and amended regulation which have an impact on the AIFM or its clients
- Raise the awareness of staff of the AIFM on compliance related aspects by developing and implementing a training program for the staff of the AIFM
- Monitor the initial and ongoing due diligence on AIFM delegated service providers and issue relevant due diligence reports
- Perform and coordinate the KYC and AML checks on prospects and clients of the AIFM and be expert user of KYC tools
- Perform the RC role for funds not managed by the AIFM
- Implement the recommendations made by the internal and external auditors
- Interact with and serve as a point of contact for the CSSF, FIU and any other authorities in compliance matters related to the AIFM
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- At least 3 years' experience in an AIFM in Luxembourg
- Master’s Degree in Law, Finance or an equivalent
- Deep knowledge on Luxembourg AML and AIF Compliance laws
- Fluency in English and French, any additional language is an asset
- Previous approval from the CSSF as compliance officer or proven experience dealing directly with the CSSF will be considered a strong asset
- Interest in impact finance
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships with key stakeholders
- Solid analytical skills with attention to details, and a structured approach to working and solving problems
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills, and evolve within the HR Team.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.