Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the set-up and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 4.6 billion providing significant contributions to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
To achieve our goals we are constantly looking for motivated people
- aspiring to work in a small and dynamic private company,
- whose goals in life are fully in line with our development and social values,
- are flexible, organised, pro-active, communicative, stress-resistant, independent and team players.
Feel free to send us your spontaneous application with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Impact Finance Consultant
To support our growth, we are currently looking for an Impact Finance Consultant within the Advisory Team designing and implementing impact finance vehicles for Clients.
- The Impact Finance Consultant will support the Avisory Team in the development, the promotion and the implementation of impact finance vehicles.
- The Impact Finance Consultant will also support the team with administrative and operational tasks for the daily project management, the preparation of presentations and the handling of timelines and deliverables for the different projects and mandates.
- Support the Advisory Team design of the vehicle including fund concept, investment and investors strategy, elaboration of financial models, analysis of cash flow schemes of investmet strategies/cases and support in the negotiation with potential investors.
- Support the Advisory Team in the implementation of the vehicle designed: assist in the preparation of the business plan and marketing materials for the distribution of the vehicle, policies and procedures, investment processes, reporting templates, risk management processes, assistance in the closing phase.
- Preparing client deliverables that include strategy presentations, concept notes, research documents and financial models.
- Support in project management, including working closely with senior consultants to plan and manage project work plans, timelines and deliverables.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- Your are passionate about impact finance / climate finance - a preliminary experience with the impact finance funds sector is considered as an asset.
- An university graduate in Finance/Business Administration.
- A finance professional with minimum 3 years' experience within investment banking, private equity, venture capital, asset management or related fields.
- An excellent project manager and strongly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral.
- Proactive, professional and hardworking with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
We offer you..
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environement in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- The possibility to be, personally, in contact with major international microfinance service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the operational management of impact finance funds.
If you believe your experience and motivations match , send us your application together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at email@example.com.