Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the set-up and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 4.6 billion providing significant contributions to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
To achieve our goals we are constantly looking for motivated people
- aspiring to work in a small and dynamic private company,
- whose goals in life are fully in line with our development and social values,
- are flexible, organised, pro-active, communicative, stress-resistant, independent and team players.
Feel free to send us your spontaneous application with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Junior Fund Reporting Analyst - Impact Finance Funds
We are currently looking for a Junior Fund Reporting Analyst in Impact Finance Funds .
- The role of Junior Fund Reporting Analyst will be in charge of data collection and report production for the Investment committee and the Board of the Fund and on an ad-hoc basis.
- The Junior Fund Reporting Analyst will also support the team with administrative and operational tasks.
- Support the team on the preparation of periodic portfolio monitoring reports and participate in improving existing reporting tools and templates.
- Organise and maintain the document management system supporting the portfolio management activity of the Fund.
- Support the organisation of Investment committee meetings including organisation/logistics/admin aspects.
- Assist in the drafting/revision/update of internal procedures.
- Support NAV review process.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services. You are eager to support the development of microfinance and impact finance.
- An university graduate in Finance/Business Administration.
- Proficient in Excel. Relevant experience in PowerPoint is a plus.
- Organized, attention to detail and eager to support the team.
- Excellent written and spoken English, French and/or German is a plus.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
We offer you..
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environement in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- The possibility to be, personally, in contact with major international microfinance service providers such as investment advisors and fund promoters.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the operational management of impact finance funds.
If you believe your experience and motivations match , send us your application together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.