Impact Funds Financial Model Consultant
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 4.5 billion providing significant contributions to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are looking for an Impact Funds Financial Model Consultant who will report to the Management Committee member responsible for advisory.
The role of the Impact Funds Financial Model Consultant is to assist the Innpact team in all aspects related to financial analysis and modeling.
- Analyse cash flow schemes of investment strategies/cases and translate into investment portfolio model.
- Review and challenge projections financial model submitted by fund initiators.
- Design, create and maintain custom and detailed projections financial models for the launch of impact finance funds.
- Support existing impact funds by maintaining and enhancing operating financial models.
- Conduct ad-hoc financial analysis on various projects.
- In addition, generally support the advisory team in the design and implementation of impact funds including preparation of business plan, design of investment strategy, design of fund structure.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- A University graduate in Finance/Business Administration preferably with a CFA level II or equivalent certification.
- An expert in complex financial modelling in Excel and VBA and preparation and review of business plans.
- An investment professional with minimum 3 years' experience the alternative investment sectors such as Private Equity, Project Finance, Impact Finance, Real Estate or Infrastructure.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English - French and/or German would be an advantage.
We offer you...
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- A challenging and very diversified position with the opportunity to design, build and continuously improve financial management reporting processes and tools under your responsibility.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.