Impact Finance Fund Intern
Innpact is the first certified B Corporation in Luxembourg. We recruit people who believe in finance as a force for good to support sustainable impact finance initiatives aiming at solving social and environmental issues. Our talents are passionate about impact finance and have very high ethical standards.
Based in Luxembourg, we are active globally and provide specialised consulting services in the establishment and management support of impact finance initiatives. Innpact has supported the establishment of impact finance vehicles in excess of € 4.5 billion providing significant contributions to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
To support our growth, we are looking for an Impact Finance Fund Intern who will support the Advisory team.
The role of the Impact Finance Fund Intern is to assist the Advisory team in delivering a diverse range of challenging, exciting projects in impact finance.
- Provide support in developing high quality project deliverables including development of briefing documents, reports and presentations for clients.
- Investigating the latest sectoral trends, methods and resources around impact management.
- Under the direction of the project consultant, assisting in the ongoing development and maintenance of impact finance databases used by the company.
- Supporting, as backstopping staff, the Advisory team through desk research and ad-hoc analysis on impact finance funds.
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Your desire is to align your job with your values which are to deliver sustainable and responsible services.
- A University graduate in Finance/Business Administration, Economics or International Studies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Organised and able to multi-task.
- Aspiring to work for a growing and dynamic firm.
- Fluent in English - French and/or German would be an advantage.
We offer you...
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated industry where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An opportunity to work in the impact finance area which combines financial services, sustainable development and ethical values.
- A challenging and very diversified internship with the opportunity to participate to the emergence of new impact funds in different sectors.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.